top of page
If you will not make your appointment on time, we kindly ask that you contact our salon to let your stylist know ASAP and we will do our best to accommodate you.
* Please understand that in some cases there will not be enough time to complete the full scheduled service and you your stylist has the right to rebook you.
* Our stylists have fully booked schedules and have to be fair to their next clients.
- All cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance prior to the scheduled appointment to avoid a cancellation fee.
- If you do not cancel your appointment with at least 24 hours notice you may be charged a cancellation fee and/or may also be required to pay a rebooking deposit fee. These payments must be taken care of before any future appointment can be booked.
* First time cancellations made within 24 hours of the appointment time may be waived.
* We have a very high demand and a waitlist at all times. Please be considerate of your stylist's time.
- No shows will be required to pay 100% of the scheduled service(s).
- The client will be removed from the ability to book online and/or may not be rescheduled.
- A $50 deposit will be required for all new spa and chemical clients.
- Clients who book through our online system will be required to pay their deposit within the first 48 hours from the time of booking.
- If the required deposit is not paid within 48 hours, your appointment will be forfeited.
* Deposits are non-refundable.
* No shows and cancellations will be required to pay a deposit before booking their next appointment.
- All products, services, gift cards, and deposits are nonrefundable.
- Appointments for adjustments may be made within 5 days of your initial appointment.
- NO children will be allowed without an appointment. At this time, no child under the age of 5 can be scheduled.
- If your child has an appointment, the parent may NOT also be scheduled before/during/after for safety purposes.
- No parents will be allowed back with the child during the service to prevent crowding for the stylists and surrounding clients.
- We have the right to refuse service at anytime.
If you have COVID, are waiting for results, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive, please call our salon ASAP to let us know. If you have an existing appointment we will cancel it and be happy to reschedule you for 2-3 weeks out or in our soonest opening after that to take safety measures needed to prevent risk of infection.
* If you cancel your appointment last minute, it may be waved the first time. After the first cancellation within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment, you will be charged a fee.
(See more under "cancellation policy.")
RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE:
Studio H Salon has the right to refuse service to:
- Any guest demonstrating rude, inappropriate, or disrespectful behavior to any staff or guest.
- Any guest in ill health that we suspect may be contagious, or we fear that could be further harmed by our provided services.
- Any guest with open or infected wounds on the treatment area.
- Any service that we feel will jeopardize the integrity of the hair, skin, brows, or lashes. Some chemical services may require stand or patch tests before proceeding with the service.
- Any children that are posing a risk to themselves, the service provider, or other guests. We want this to be a safe and relaxing experience for everyone in our establishment. If we see that the child is stressed or in distress we will refuse service.
* Studio H Salon will never refuse service based on race, sex, or religious beliefs. We welcome ALL.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION.
bottom of page