If you have COVID, are waiting for results, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive, please call our salon ASAP to let us know. If you have an existing appointment we will cancel it and be happy to reschedule you for 2-3 weeks out or in our soonest opening after that to take safety measures needed to prevent risk of infection.
* If you cancel your appointment last minute, it will be waved the first time. After the first cancellation within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment, you will be charged a fee. (See more under "cancellation policy" below.)
If you know that you will not make your appointment on time (regardless of how late) we kindly ask that you contact our salon to let your stylist know ASAP and we will do our best to accommodate you.
* Please understand that in some cases there will not be enough time to do the full scheduled service and you may be asked to reschedule for a later date.
* Our stylists have fully booked schedules and have to be fair to their next clients.
* Your stylist has the right to rebook you if they will not have enough time to do your service.
All cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance prior to the scheduled appointment to avoid a cancellation fee. If you do not cancel your appointment with at least 24 hours notice, you may be charged a cancellation fee and/or may also be required to pay a booking deposit fee. These fees must be taken care of before any future appointment(s) can be booked.
* First time cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment will be waived.
* We have a very high demand and a waitlist at all times. We ask that you are considerate of your stylists time.
No shows will be required to pay 100% of the service(s) scheduled and will result in the client being removed from the ability to book online and/or may not be rescheduled.
Some appointments may require a deposit. The deadline for paying the deposit will be given to you by the staff member who books your appointment or we may contact you after you have booked with us. If you have not paid the deposit by that date, your appointment will be cancelled.
* Deposits are non-refundable.
RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE:
Studio H Salon has the right to refuse service to:
- Any guest demonstrating rude, inappropriate, or disrespectful behavior to any staff or guest.
- Any guest in ill health that we suspect may be contagious, or we fear that could be further harmed by our provided services.
- Any guest with open or infected wounds on the scheduled treatment area.
- Any service that we feel will jeopardize the integrity of the hair, skin, brows, or lashes. Some chemical services may require stand or patch tests before proceeding with the service.
- Any children that are posing a risk to themselves or the service provider during the service or disrupting our other guests. We want this to be a clam and relaxing experience for everyone in our establishment. If we see that the child is stressed or in distress we will refuse service.
* Studio H Salon will never refuse service based on race, sex, or religious beliefs. We welcome ALL.
All products, services, gift cards, and deposits are nonrefundable.
Appointments for hair adjustments may be made within 5 days of your initial appointment.
We kindly request ONLY those receiving services be present in the service areas. Older children (12+), capable of sitting quietly and unsupervised, may wait in the provided seating area. While this policy helps ensure that all guests enjoy a relaxing salon experience, it was created with your child's safety in mind.
* Refer to our "right to refuse service" policy for more details.